Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: SW-34262
Government Authority located in Colorado; USA, based organization looking for expert vendor for learning collaboration platform.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposal
[B] Scope of Service:
Vendor needs to provide learning collaboration platform that would be uniformly available and supported for all faculty, students, and staff.
- Learning Collaboration Solution that will be used to best support the academic mission and student success across all campuses, the University seeks proposals to identify the right academic tool or tools for teaching, learning and collaboration
- exist today, although specific functionality in future releases can be mentioned and include the availability and/or release date
- Ability to create repeating sessions and designate sessions to be recorded.
- recurring subgroups can be established for a recurring class session based on class roster
- browsers are compatible with your firm’s proposed solution.
- operating systems are compatible with your firm’s proposed solution.
- ability for attendees to connect with desktop and mobile devices via web or app and the ability for telephone users to participate using a toll-free number
- ability for host to partition students into subgroups while a class meeting is in session
- Ability to randomly or selectively place students in subgroup
- ability for host to see if students are participating in real-time.
- chat, video and file sharing capabilities available to instructor and students in class meeting or subgroups
- ability for ad hoc students to use the tool outside of class sessions
- ability for students to utilize subgroups outside of class sessions.
- video transcription capabilities.
- ability to create individual accounts outside the domain authentication
- online help features and support.
- ability for participants to post questions or comments.
- Allow the host to split the session into different groups and move among those groups. The same video and screen sharing options exist within breakout sessions.
- Onshore (USA Organization Only);
[D] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
Expiry Date : Monday, 6 July, 2000彩平台
Category : Software, System and Application
Country : USA
State : Colorado
Cost to Download This RFP Document : $ 5
You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Software, System and Application Category/Categories. If you will obtain monthly subscription for Software, System and Applicationcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment. *No commitment =