Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: SW-34253
Government Authority located in Missouri; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for strategic planning for mainframe systems.
[A] Budget: Looking For Proposal
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide strategic planning for mainframe systems
- Seeking a consultant to assist in the creation of a strategic plan for our mainframe systems,
- Another factor in the cost-benefit analysis is the fact that several legacy systems are being replaced with Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solutions, increasing the cost of keeping the remaining systems on the mainframe,
- Maintaining the backend database but modernize the user interface using CICS Web 2000彩平台 or API interface leveraging the existing code base,
- Install the Red Hat and Open Source development environment on the IFL and rewrite the custom systems in a 4th generation language retaining the Z/13’s performance and reliability,
- Continue to maintain systems, but move to a cloud hosted “Mainframe as a Service”,
- A total rewrite of our custom systems so that they can be hosted on a platform other than the mainframe (cloud or on-premise servers),
- Complete replacement of systems with additional COTS solutions,
- Identifying new uses for the mainframe that may inform our overall IT system architecture and cloud strategies,
- Seeking consulting services to:
- Assess our current mainframe systems portfolio,
- Document the current system architecture to gain a visual of the “reach” of the current systems,
- Document the business requirements of our customers, including their requirements for what they desire in the future state,
- Calculate the 10 year total cost of ownership of our current state,
- Estimate the 10 year total cost of ownership of alternatives,
- Recommend the best solution for our situation, and
- Provide a plan for how to move from our current state to that recommended future state, including handling of data that will not be migrated to an alternative solution.
(2) All questions must be submitted no later than June 17, 2000彩平台.
Onshore (USA Organization Only);
[D] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
Expiry Date : Wednesday, 24 June, 2000彩平台
Question Answer Deadline : Wednesday, 17 June, 2000彩平台
Country : USA
State : Missouri
Cost to Download This RFP Document : $ 5
You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Software, System and Application, Marketing and Branding Category/Categories. If you will obtain monthly subscription for Software, System and Application, Marketing and Brandingcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment. *No commitment =