Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: ANIM-1953
Government Authority located in Florida; USA, based organization looking for expert vendor for medical video animations patient education via contractor-hosted website service.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposal
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide medical video animations patient education via contractor-hosted website service.
- Animations and illustrations will be high-resolution images created by a staff of medical illustrators with the expertise to visually conceptualize the pathophysiology of medical condition
- accessible via smart phones, tablets, and similar web-enabled devices
- access and will accommodate multiple simultaneous users utilizing any web-enabled device
- able to download and send the Contractor’s external linkto their patients; patients will be able to view the medical animations on their web-enabled devices
- website will provide the capability to host locally produced VISN 8 video clipswith links to VHAYouTube Channel selections
- Website support will be available Monday through Friday during normal business hours
- Closed captioning will be provided in both English and Spanish
- Print versions of the medical illustrations will be provided in PDF or JPEG formats.
(2) This bid is set aside for total small business.
- Onshore (USA Organization Only);
[D] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
Expiry Date : Wednesday, 17 June, 2000彩平台
Country : USA
State : Florida
Cost to Download This RFP Document : $ 5
You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Graphics and Animation, Web Design and Development Category/Categories. If you will obtain monthly subscription for Graphics and Animation, Web Design and Developmentcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment. *No commitment =