Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: DRA-1553
Government Authority located in Washington, DC; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for budget and policy data driven policy management services.
[A] Budget: Looking for proposal
[B] Scope of Service:
Vendor needs to provide budget and policy data driven policy management services for policy development, strategic and program planning, program evaluation, budgeting, and accounting.
a) Transportation policy topics and issues;
b) Data acquisition, collection, analysis, and application;
c) Strategic planning;
d) Legislative analysis; and
e) Intergovernmental policy analysis
(1) Assess the cost-effectiveness and economic impacts of transportation infrastructure/capital
(2) Assess how mobility, socioeconomic and technology trends are shaping
transportation policy needs in the future;
(3) Assess options for paying for and efficiently delivering transportation investments;
(4) Help facilitate discussion of the policy and strategic implications of the changing
(5) Develop and refine the tools, data and information needed to analyze current trends
and emerging issues relating to transportation;
(6) Develop new tools and refine existing tools for quantitatively assessing the relationships among current and future transit investment, transportation system performance, and the economy;
(7) Develop new tools and refine existing tools for collecting and analyzing transit industry financial, service and safety-related data;
(8) Enhance the agency’s strategic planning and performance management processes and products through the development of analytical tools, procedures and reports;
(9) Develop, improve, and innovate data collection and processing systems and methods with the goal of timely and quality data to enable the monitoring, analysis, and evaluation of transportation system characteristics and performance;
(10) Design and operate integrated data systems to enable efficient and timely analysis of a broad scope of data;
(11) Analyze intergovernmental policy issues relating to the relationships among the Federal government, States, cities, and Indian tribal governments, and to investigate broader issues that may impact future policy decisions, budgetary processes, and legislative recommendations;
(12) Develop and refine the tools and information needed to formulate program policy positions in areas relating to procurement and revenue mechanisms, public-private partnerships, innovative finance and other aspects of project development;
(13) Undertake studies relating to the international transfer of transportation innovations and practices and to facilitate international technical collaboration; and
(14) Develop, obtain and deliver data and data analysis and management tools, such as data dashboards, and provide the means by which FTA can maintain and update such information, ongoing analyses and studies.
- For more information describe in documents.
- Onshore (USA Organization Only);
[D] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
Expiry Date : Thursday, 18 June, 2000彩平台
Country : USA
State : District of Columbia
Cost to Download This RFP Document : $ 5
You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Data Research and Analytics, Marketing and Branding, Software, System and Application Category/Categories. If you will obtain monthly subscription for Data Research and Analytics, Marketing and Branding, Software, System and Applicationcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment. *No commitment =