Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: SW-34270
Government Authority located in Wisconsin; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for global positioning satellite monitoring system.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposal
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide global positioning satellite monitoring system for the lease and statewide installation of GPS monitoring devices. Additionally, the DOC requires 24/7/365 help desk support of the Department of Corrections (DOC) Division of Community Corrections (DCC), Electronic Monitoring Center (EMC) for the GPS monitoring devices.
A. Technical Hardware for GPS Monitoring Devices:
1. The GPS one-piece body attached Device shall be worn on the ankle or wrist.
2. The Device must utilize cellular transmission of data to the monitoring software.
3. The Bidder shall utilize either AFLT or Wi-Fi technology back-up for the download alert information and location.
4. The Device shall use United States Global Position Satellites (GPS), cellular telephone network or Wi-Fi regardless of location to track and report offender location.
5. The Device must have the ability to be remotely contacted to force the device to locate and call back with its data in near real-time.
6. The Device shall utilize unlimited alternative location tracking using the cellular network and Wi-Fi in the absence of GPS.
7. The Device shall download location and alert information via VoIP, modem, or digital landlines in areas without adequate cellular coverage.
8. The Device shall utilize alternative technology that downloads historically collected GPS data.
B. Technical Software
1. The offender monitoring equipment system solution shall be SaaS/PaaS (Software as a Service/Platform as a Service).
2. SaaS/PaaS must include all components required to support the offender equipment monitoring application to include but is not limited to:
1) Application Server/2000彩平台
2) Web Server/2000彩平台
3) Database Server/2000彩平台
3. The SaaS/PaaS must:
a) Be web-based
b) Restrict access of WIDOC data from all other vendor customer’s data residing in either the vendor’s data center(s) or the government partition of a cloud offering
c) Reside in a secured, controlled access environment operating 24/7/365 days
d) Be redundant with a primary application service and a back-up application
e) The software shall maintain compatibility with the most current version of Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and IE 11 or future versions of web browsers. The DOC will work with Contractor regarding implementation of future versions of new browsers.
f) SaaS/PaaS shall have the most recent anti-virus software.
g) Software mapping shall record movement in speed and direction and date stamp time.
h) The software mapping feature shall display all the tracking points in sequential order, allowing for incremental point-by-point playback viewing for the time period queried. The software must be able to export mapping playback data.
C. Software Function:
1. The software shall be customized by the Contractor to display a WIDOC guide to processing alerts for the purpose of providing WIDOC EMC staff with step-by-step alert processing instructions.
2. The software shall allow EMC authorized staff to perform enrolments, deletions, schedules, alert processing; to view, print, and download offender monitoring data and perform all mandatory functionality.
3. The software shall update near real-time offender information and perform all monitoring software functions including but not limited to data retrieval and report generation without disruption and delay of the System functionality.
4. The GPS equipment must be visible in the software of the vendor web-hosted site to allow the DOC to view device installation, removal, and the number of days the device is activated each month by offender.
- For more information describe in documents.
- Onshore (USA Organization Only);
[D] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
Expiry Date : Thursday, 18 June, 2000彩平台
Category : Software, System and Application
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
Cost to Download This RFP Document : $ 5
You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Software, System and Application Category/Categories. If you will obtain monthly subscription for Software, System and Applicationcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment. *No commitment =